Il testamento di Lou Reed

523

Non ci sono state sorprese. Nel testamento Lou Reed ha lasciato tutto alle tre donne della sua vita: Laurie Anderson (la moglie), la sorella e la mamma (oggi 93enne). Le ultime volontà dell’artista sono state lette lunedì scorso alla Manhattan Surrogate’s Court. Alla Anderson sono andate anche le residenze del West Village e quella estiva nell’East Hampton. “A onetime staple at Andy Warhol’s factory in the 1960s, Reed also bequeathed Anderson all his art, pictures, jewelry, clothing, person effects, automobiles and boats, according to the will. He also passed along his interest in Sister Ray Enterprises, the company that holds the rights to his songs”. Alla sorella Margaret Reed Weiner andranno 500mila dollari: “It is my hope and desire, without imposing any legal obligation, that my said sister will use a portion of this cash bequest to help care for our mother, Toby Reed, for the balance of her life”. Inoltre: “Reed Weiner also received 25 percent of her brother’s residuary estate while Anderson got the other 75 percent”. Infine Reed ha nominato i suoi manager storici David e Robert Gotterer curatori “to collect royalties on his music and protect his copyrights”.

Commenta

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here